Rendezvous at the Renaissance – April 25, 2019
PDP members will tour the five themed luxury suites of the Renaissance Pittsburgh Hotel at 107 Sixth Street on Thursday, April 25th from 5:00-7:00 PM. Signature cocktails from Braddock’s largest collections of bourbon in Pittsburgh will team up with food with special Pittsburgh significance. Your Passport to Luxury will be stamped in each suite and provide you with a chance to win a special prize from the Renaissance.
Discover your way to each suite for food and drink samples, stories, and history in each including:
- City of Champions–Stretch out and relax in the stylish City of Champions Suite complete with memorabilia from Pittsburgh’s greatest athletes.
- Heaven–Step back in time to pay homage to Pittsburgh’s answer to Studio 54 in former nightclub Heaven-themed suite (Disco, anyone?) With its unique décor, expansive windows and furnished outdoor balcony, the Heaven Suite provides the perfect Downtown Pittsburgh escape.
- Fulton–Designed for sophisticated urban living, the Fulton Suite is an unexpected retreat with eclectic details and distinctive style complete with unmatched views of the city skyline and Downtown Pittsburgh from the Fulton Suite’s private outdoor patio
- Cultural District–The Cultural District Suite is designed around the unique culture that put Downtown Pittsburgh’s Cultural District on the map. The suite features contemporary designs and elegant décor.
- Presidential–Style and charm with space to stretch out all while enjoying spectacular PNC Park and river views from the luxurious Presidential Suite.
Also, enjoy the view from spacious 14h floor patios (weather permitting).
RSVP: Space is limited – please click here to register!
Who’s Invited: All PDP members and their employees.
(Download a PDF flyer for the event here)
Questions? Call (412-325-0167) or email Karin Manovich, Member Relations Manager