Wednesdays, 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. & Sundays, 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
May – October 2022
Market Square, Downtown Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh’s favorite public yoga series brings some of the city’s best instructors into Downtown for two weekly classes held in the middle of picturesque Market Square.
Classes are free, but please, bring your own mat!
2022 Class Instructor Schedule
- June 29: Devon, Sneha Collective
- July 6: Natalie Roberson, Joy in Movement
- July 13: No yoga due to other scheduled programming
- July 20: Liz Valli, SweatPgh
- July 27: Jessica Lapina, Ignite Yoga
- August 3: Emily Bischof, Yinz & Yang Yoga
- August 10: Karyna Kerin Goldman, Triangle Foundry
- August 17: Kate Mackin, Himalayan Institute of Pittsburgh
- August 24: Kennedy Jason, Sneha Collective
- August 31: Montana Mitchell, Yoga Six
- September 7: Leta Koontz, Schoolhouse Yoga
- September 14: Laurel Chiappetta, Yoga U PGH
- September 21: Devon Anderson, Yoga Love
- September 28: Eva Trapp, Sneha Collective
- October 5: Kennedy Jason, Sneha Collective
- October 12: May McCreery, Yoga Six
- July 3: Heather Manning, YOGAMOTIF
- July 10: Stacey Vespaziani, South Hills Power Yoga
- July 17: Monica Calero, Yogahive
- July 24: Sydney Shoff, Inhale Yoga
- July 31: Stephen Moore, One Point One
- August 7: Margaret Mullinary, Sneha Collective
- August 14: Claire Baer, Yoga Innovations welcoming Pittsburgh Young Professionals
- August 21: Ashley Koltonski, Union Fitness
- August 28: Maggie Black, Maggie Black Yoga N’at
- September 4: No Yoga due to other scheduled programming.
- September 11: Becky Mingo, The Shala of Pittsburgh Ashtanga Yoga
- September 18: Kayla Herpsberger, Essential Yoga
- September 25: Emily Jeffries, Etage Athletic Club
- October 2: Monica Calero, Yogahive
- October 9: Cait Schieneman, Sneha Collective
As Yoga in the Square is an outdoor event, classes are weather permitting. Follow us @DowntownPitt on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook for updates!
Conveniently located in Downtown Pittsburgh’s Market Square, Yoga in the Square is accessible via car, bike, bus/transit, and walking from surrounding neighborhoods.
Learn more about getting around the neighborhood.
Things to Do Before
and After Yoga
Looking to keep the fun going? Explore Downtown before or after your class by shopping a variety of small businesses all within a short walk of Market Square. And, enjoy delicious food and drinks with the guide to brunch and the guide to outdoor dining in Downtown.