Wednesdays, 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. & Sundays, 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
May – October 2022
Market Square, Downtown Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh’s favorite public yoga series brings some of the city’s best instructors into Downtown for two weekly classes held in the middle of picturesque Market Square.
Classes are free, but please, bring your own mat!
2022 Class Instructor Schedule
- May 4: Leta Koontz, Schoolhouse Yoga
- May 11: Mary Malone, The Om Lounge
- May 18: Kaylee Noll, Buti With Kay
- May 25: Cameron Chemsak, Sunny Vibes Studio
- June 1: Emily O’Mara, Joy in Movement
- June 8: Alexandra Roach, The Om Lounge
- June 15: Jessica Schaefer, Chris Anthony Fitness
- June 22: Lauren Gregg, Union Fitness
- June 29: Devon, Sneha Collective
- May 8: Emily Bischof, Yinz & Yang Yoga
- May 15: Meeraj Moosa, Inhale Yoga
- May 22: Sadie Grossman, One Point One Yoga
- June 5: No yoga due to other scheduled programming
- June 12: No yoga due to other scheduled programming
- June 19: No yoga due to other scheduled programming
- June 26: No yoga due to other scheduled programming
As Yoga in the Square is an outdoor event, classes are weather permitting. Follow us @DowntownPitt on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook for updates!
Conveniently located in Downtown Pittsburgh’s Market Square, Yoga in the Square is accessible via car, bike, bus/transit, and walking from surrounding neighborhoods.
Learn more about getting around the neighborhood.
Things to Do Before
and After Yoga
Looking to keep the fun going? Explore Downtown before or after your class by shopping a variety of small businesses all within a short walk of Market Square. And, enjoy delicious food and drinks with the guide to brunch and the guide to outdoor dining in Downtown.