Release Date: Tuesday, July 28th 2015
Christmas in July hits Market Square Thursday
Entertainment, shopping and bargains for the holiday season arrive early when Christmas in July hits the Market Square Farmers Market from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Thursday.
The event from the Pittsburgh Cultural Trust and Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership will feature Jeff Jimerson performing holiday standards, a visit from Santa and presale discounts for select events in the Pittsburgh Cultural District. A tent with a mobile box office will be in place Thursday, and the promotion will continue online at CulturalDistrict.org with the promotional code XMASINJULY, ending at 11:59 p.m. Friday.
• Pittsburgh Public Theater: “The Second City’s Fully Loaded,” O’Reilly Theater, 50 percent off (Aug. 29).
• Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra: “Highmark Holiday Pops — A Tradition of Ho-Ho-Ho!,” Heinz Hall, 50 percent off tickets (Dec. 11-20).
• Pittsburgh CLO: “A Musical Christmas Carol,” Byham Theater, priority ticket offer and half-price for children (Dec. 4-23).
• Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre: “The Nutcracker,” Benedum Center, 20 percent off select dates and seats (Dec. 3-27).
• Pittsburgh Cultural Trust: “Jersey Boys,” Benedum Center, 25 percent off select price levels, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evening performances (Sept. 24-26); “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer,” Heinz Hall, presale (Dec. 22-27); “Cirque Dreams Holidaze,” Benedum Center, 20 percent off price levels (Dec. 29-30).
This promotion is not valid for previously purchased tickets, and cannot be combined with other offer. Additional restrictions may apply. More info at CulturalDistrict.org/pages/xmas-in-july.