943 Liberty Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
In Category: Galleries & Exhibits
In late 2008, The Pittsburgh Cultural Trust transformed the last standing adult bookstore on Liberty Avenue into a dedicated arts space. Built in the late 1920s, over the years 943 Liberty Avenue housed a variety of retail businesses, from home furnishings to hardware and for a brief time, during the 1960s, this space was an arcade and then used as an accordion school.
Now owned and operated by the Trust, the 943 Liberty Avenue showcases exhibitions curated by the Trust's visual arts department.
Call for the most up-to-date hours.
Hours of Operation
- Sunday: 11am - 5pm
- Monday: 11am - 5pm
- Tuesday: 11am - 5pm
- Wednesday: 11am - 5pm
- Thursday: 11am - 5pm
- Friday: 11am - 8pm
- Saturday: 11am - 8pm
- Tilden (adjacent)
- Little E's Jazz Club (30 feet NW)
- Mahoney's Restaurant & Lounge (30 feet NW)
- 941 Saloon (39 feet W)
- Umbrella Cafe (61 feet NE)
- Amazing Books (35 feet NW)
- Cricket Wireless (60 feet NE)
- Wine & Spirits Shoppe (63 feet NE)
- The Exchange (117 feet E)
- Extra Extra (289 feet SE)