Last Wednesday, the PDP held our Annual Meeting where we shared our 2017 accomplishments and our plans for 2018. Here are a few highlights:
- We released our 2017 Annual Report.
- We announced new initiatives including 3 upcoming public art projects and a new, free, 25-week long music series, as well as a new local maker initiative. We’ll be telling you more about all three in the near future but you can read more about them in our press release.
- The #HorseWithNoName now has one! We hope you will welcome Lord Stanley to the Pittsburgh Bureau of Police!
- We announced the winners of our #LoveDowntownPitt video contest. MARC USA really knocked it out of the park with this spectacular video.
- We also presented two Golden Triangle Awards, the award for partnership went to the Wayfinding Advisory Committee, and the newly named Herb Burger Memorial Board Member Award was presented to Ken Lyle of Peoples Natural Gas.
Thanks so much to everyone who attended and to our meeting and report sponsors, BNY Mellon, Comcast Business, and Point Park University.