Saturday, February 2, 2019
Registration - 12:00 p.m. - 12:30 p.m. (Pre-registration is not available.)
Audition (Ages 12-15: 12:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.)
(Ages 16+: 2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.)
*In the event of inclement weather, please call 412.281.6727 to confirm that the audition will be held.
AUDITION INFORMATION: Program is open to students 12 and older. Applicants must be 12 years of age by program start date. Registration fee of $35 is due at the time of audition (exact change or check please).
Male Photo Requirements: Full-body shot in black tights, white t-shirt, white socks and shoes, posed in first arabesque.
Female Photo Requirements: Full-body shot in black leotard, pink tights and pointe shoes, posed in first arabesque.
For more information, visit https://www.pbt.org/pbt-school/summer-programs/intensive-summer-program/ or contact PBTSchool@pittsburghballet.org
Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre Intensive Summer Program
June 24 – July 27, 2019
- Curriculum includes pas de deux, jazz, repertoire, modern, Pilates mat, and character
- 30+ studio hours per week in newly renovated facilities
- Diverse roster of world-class faculty and guest teachers
- Fun excursions to theme parks, sporting events and day trips
- Choreographic workshop opportunities
- Strength training, Pilates and yoga
- Nutrition, injury prevention and other health seminars presented by University of Pittsburgh Medical Center experts
- Access to healthy cuisine prepared by a personal chef
Sponsored in part by Freed of London