Make the Most of Your PDP Membership
As a member of the Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership, you’re supporting a vibrant, energetic Downtown neighborhood. Make the most of your membership with the tips and tricks below.
Become a Member | Membership Directory | Members-Only Events
- Is your organization hosting an upcoming public event? List it for free on our online calendar. Our events calendar is one of the most heavily trafficked and utilized pages on our website.
- Help your clients, staff, customers, and visitors experience all that Downtown has to offer through our Downtown Shopping Guide and Downtown Made Easy Guide. You can request free copies to be delivered, and both brochures are updated annually.
- Use the PDPs Business Attraction Toolkit to help sell Pittsburgh to prospective employees from around the country.
- Stay on top of what’s going on Downtown with In the Know, our monthly newsletter for businesses that keeps you up to date on opportunities, classes, conventions, Downtown events, and road closures.
- Engage your employees and make an impact on our cityscape by volunteering as a group to beautify Downtown. Contact Will Thomas, PDP Volunteer Coordinator, to set up a volunteer event.
- Attend bi-monthly member networking events open to you and your employees.
- Provide member-to-member discounts and specials to other PDP members to help promote your business.
- Gain exposure by sponsoring a PDP event.
- Host or sponsor a PDP Membership Event.
- Connect with the PDP on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn to stay up-to-date on Downtown news and happenings.
- Subscribe to our weekly e-newsletters, The Low DOWNtown and Bring on the Weekend, and encourage your employees to do the same, to stay informed on Downtown entertainment and happenings.
- Let your employees know about strategic discounts from Downtown retailers and how to take advantage of them.
- Attend the PDP’s quarterly Downtown Community Forums to have your input heard and to stay informed about Downtown public safety initiatives and updates.
- Learn about upcoming development in Downtown. As a Registered Community Organization, the PDP conducts monthly meetings open to our members and the public to review upcoming projects that impact Downtown.
Still have questions about how to make the most of your Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership membership? Get in touch with us.