Make the Most of Your PDP Membership
As a member of the Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership, you’re supporting a vibrant, energetic Downtown neighborhood. Here are a few ways to make the most of your membership.
- Promote events on our free online event calendar. Is your organization hosting an upcoming public event? List it for free on our online calendar. Our events calendar is one of the most heavily trafficked and utilized pages on our website.
- Use the PDP’s Business Attraction Toolkit to help sell Pittsburgh to prospective employees from around the country.
- Stay In the Know with our monthly newsletter for Downtown businesses, and receive updates on opportunities, classes, conventions, Downtown events, road closures, and more.
- Subscribe to our weekly e-newsletter The LowDowntown and encourage your employees to do the same to stay informed on Downtown entertainment and happenings.
- Volunteer with us! Engage your employees and make an impact on our cityscape by volunteering as a group to beautify Downtown. Contact Rich Dethlefs, PDP Volunteer Coordinator, to set up a volunteer event.
- Attend PDP member events, open to you and your employees, or host and sponsor your own membership event. View our Membership Directory.
- Provide member-to-member discounts and specials to other PDP members to help promote your business.
- Take advantage of our Edge Card program to let your employees know about discounts and special offers from select Downtown retailers.
- Attend the PDP’s quarterly Downtown Community Forums to have your input heard and to stay informed about Downtown public safety initiatives and updates.
- Learn about upcoming development in Downtown. As a Registered Community Organization, the PDP conducts monthly meetings open to our members and the public to review upcoming projects that impact Downtown.
- Gain exposure and build you network by sponsoring a PDP event.
- Connect with the PDP on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn to stay up-to-date on Downtown news and happenings.
Still have questions about how to make the most of your Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership membership? Get in touch with us.
Become a PDP Member | View Membership Directory