2nd Annual Pittsburgh Youth Climate Action Summit
Apr 30, 2022 - Apr 30, 2022 | 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
David L. Lawrence Convention Center
1000 Ft. Duquense Blvd
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- 8th-12th graders (ages 13-18) and their allies!
- No climate action experience needed! We will provide you with the tools to get started at the summit!
- TEACHERS: bring a group of 10 students to the summit and receive a $100 stipend (keep scrolling for more information!)
- Keynote presentation by Pittsburgh Mayor Ed Gainey
- Two self-selected interactive breakout sessions (45 minutes each)
- Networking and socializing with other youth activists
- Guided action planning for your school or community (hour-long session)
- Free Lunch and snacks provided throughout the day
WHEN AND WHERE:
Saturday April 30th 9am-3pm, David Lawrence Convention Center