Sunset Dinner Cruise & Tour
Sep 16, 2022 - Nov 18, 2022
Gateway Clipper Fleet
350 W Station Square Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
The weekend is the time to relax, unwind, and have fun! Join us out on the water aboard our Sunset Dinner Cruise. Sailing Friday Evenings, this cruise features the fabulous sunset dinner buffet with delicious hometown favorites, music, and the beautiful sunset on the Three Rivers. Bring family, friends, colleagues, or that special someone and just enjoy yourself out on the river this weekend!
DINNER CRUISE & TOUR TRIP DETAILS:
- Enjoy Fabulous Dining as you cruise & tour Pittsburgh’s Three Rivers!
- Experience the BEST WAY TO SEE PITTSBURGH from our grand riverboat. Our captain narrates the sights to make your visit to Pittsburgh’s Three Rivers complete!
- Our delicious buffet is open for dining at the time of boarding and will remain up 30 minutes past sailing.
- Our full-service bars feature various brands of liquor, beer, wine, and soda and are located on both the first and second decks of all vessels. And we have specialty cocktails that capture our Pittsburgh style! Must be 21 to purchase or consume alcoholic beverages.
- Are you ready to get up and dance? Our First Class Entertainment DJs play a great variety of songs from today and the past for your dancing and listening enjoyment!
- We are happy that you chose a Gateway Clipper Fleet Cruise and Tour to celebrate your special day or occasion! Let our DJ/Host know and we will try to make your celebration even more special!
- We want you to have the time of your life from the moment you step on board! Our crew is happy to answer any questions you may have about your cruise and tour on the Three Rivers!
- And you don’t have to just sit in your seat…we encourage all our passengers to take a stroll around our grand riverboat! Stroll up to the third deck and enjoy the breathtaking view that only a Gateway Clipper Fleet Cruise & Tour can give you of Pittsburgh!
- Make a memory of your cruise! Boarding photos are available for purchase that keep those memories alive forever!