2019 Dick's Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon
May 5, 2019 - May 5, 2019 | 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
201 Boulevard of the Allies
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Take a tour of Pittsburgh across three rivers and bridges each with their own distinct architecture and incredible views of the city. Pass the homes of the legendary Pittsburgh Pirates and Steelers and through 14 different and unique neighborhoods featuring festivals, bands, and cheerathoners that will keep you motivated and smiling all the way to the finish line!
- USA Track & Field certified course
- Boston qualifier
- There are 16 medical aid stations positioned along the course
- Water and Nuun Hydration carbohydrate + electrolyte pre-mixed drinks will be offered at 18 fluid stations along the course
- Honey Stinger gels will be available at three locations along the course
- Salty snacks such as potato chips or pretzels will be available at select locations along the course
Turn-by-turn directions for the course can be found here.
A course map with elevation information can be found here.