MAKEnight: My Snarky Valentine (21+)
Feb 14, 2019 - Feb 14, 2019 | 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Children's Museum of Pittsburgh
10 Children's Way
Pittsburgh, PA 15212
This classic MAKEnight is back for another year of snark! Follow your heart and join us for an evening of food, drink and amore. And sass. We provide the making, you decide if your valentine will be snarky or scandalous.
- Won't you be my Valen-slime? Make some slime in the studio!
- No one to give you a card this year? Make your own Valentine!
- Screen Print a love note for someone special.
- Express your burning desire by woodburning your very own design.
- Need some you time? Treat yourself by making your own bath bomb with dried flowers.
- Climb, slide, bounce and crawl through a two-story climbing structure made entirely out of packing tape, Tapescape 3.0
- Write a Love poem! We'll help a little, but it's up to you if it's snarky or sweet.
- Snuggle up with some sweet and furry friends brought by the Humane Animal Rescue!
- Confused by a recent dream? Always wanted to get to the bottom of a re-occuring one? Have your dream interpreted by Candice.
- Trying to up your Tinder game? Jump behind a fancy camera and take some professional Tinder photos!
EAT + DRINK:
- Cheers to you and your life long relationship with yourself! Toast yourself with a glass of red, white, or bubbly wine.
- What kind of hosts would be with providing a chocolate fountain? Dunk some treats in a chocolate fountain!
- Enjoy some delicious treats fromBurgh Bites!
You won't walk away from this event broken hearted!
For tickets and further information visit www.pittsburghkids.org