Members live, work and play Downtown and are interested in creating an atmosphere where businesses grow. As a member of the Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership (PDP), you will have many opportunities to grow your business and make an impact on the country’s “Most Livable City.” PDP offers individual, corporate and vendor levels of membership. Members can sit on PDP committees and task forces, receive invitations to exclusive PDP meetings and VIP events, receive recognition in the PDP Annual Report and membership advertisements, and receive tuition discounts from Duquesne University and Point Park University. Members at certain levels also gain access to the PDP mailing list, receive a listing on the PDP Website, spotlight articles, social media announcements and much more.
Accomplishments and Priorities
The PDP has a long history of providing innovative programs and services to improve and enhance Downtown’s business environment, which include:
- Encouraging alternative modes of transportation and improving pedestrian and bike safety Downtown;
- Reducing quality of life issues by providing outreach services to the homeless and individuals in need;
- Advocating for transportation funding solutions via the KeepPGHMoving.com campaign;
- Partnering with the City of Pittsburgh to ensure Market Square becomes a premier public space for Downtown workers, residents and visitors;
- Promoting enhancements to the built environment through the Paris to Pittsburgh streetscape and façade improvement program, funded by the Colcom Foundation;
- Programming public spaces and producing events to keep Downtown vibrant and active;
- Conducting Downtown-focused research to promote the successes of Downtown and encourage investments to ensure Downtown remains the commercial and cultural hub for the region.
Click around and learn about our membership benefits, membership testimonials, our long list of members, and how to join your fellow Downtown stakeholders.