Monday, January 23, 2017 - 6pm-8pm
Venue: Station Square
Admission Info: Free Event
Event Category: Education
External Link: Event Website
Starting a new career can be extremely difficult. It can be even harder when you're doing it in your 40's or even 60's. People on average go through about 6 different jobs/careers in their life time. On January 23rd, one of New York Life's top Senior Partners will be hosting a seminar on this topic.
- Getting off on the right start for 2017
- Looking for position that does more then pay the bills, but a career that’s fulfilling
- Why it’s important to sit with a financial professional after switching jobs, and how it helps you prepare for the next.
- 7 tips for finding a new job in your 50’s
- Tricks that only millennial's know to land jobs faster
Located on the 3rd Floor of Commerce Court
Brought to you by: