WiFi Downtown Pittsburgh
Downtown is the best place for free wireless access! It is available for public Internet access anywhere outdoors within the Downtown vicinity. Valid for any WiFi-enabled computer, portable or hand-held device* for up to two hours a day.
Two hours free!**
Surf as much as you want for free for your first two hours per day. If you need more time after that, a prompt will pop up, telling you that your free two hours are about to expire and asking you if you'd like to purchase more time. If you choose to purchase more time, you will be prompted to provide credit card information via a secure connection.
Downtown Area Covered:
Connecting is easy.
- Locate the wireless icon on your desktop toolbar and right click.
- Click on “Viewable Wireless Networks.”
- Select “WiFi Pittsburgh” and click “Connect.”
- Once connected, click on your Internet browser (you will receive the WiFi Downtown Pittsburgh page).
- If not already registered, click on the “Register Now” box and follow the instructions.
- Once registered, you can surf the Internet anywhere outdoors Downtown for two hours free.
- Next time you use the network, just type in your password and go!
- For customer service, call Mark Wasil at (412) 661-6001