Pittsburgh International Jazz Festival & Taste of Jazz Giveaway
Monday, June 11, 2018
This weekend, the Pittsburgh International Jazz Festival takes over the Cultural District in Downtown, with three stages of free, live entertainment! PIJF brings you the best in jazz. World-renowned musicians and new artists grace the stages. Highlights of this year’s festival include:
- Artists: Marcus Miller, Gregory Porter, Kenny Garrett, Shemekia Copeland, and many, many more!
- Late Night Jam Sessions at the Drury Plaza Hotel
- A Jazz Crawl through some of Downtown’s best restaurants and clubs on Friday evening
And don’t miss the signature kick-off event:
- Friday, June 15, 9:00 p.m. at the August Wilson Center – A Taste of Jazz. Guests are invited to celebrate Jazz with live music from featured artists: Benny Benack III, Stacia Abbott, Orrin Evans, Noel Quintana and the Latin Crew, along with DJ Selecta who will be filling every corner of the building! Get a sampling of some delicious bites from featured restaurants, including Pirata, Braddock’s, Lidia’s, Il Pizzaiolo, Eddie Merlot’s, Fogo De Chao, Sienna on the Square, Yuzu Kitchen, and Capital Grille. There are also VIP experiences available for the event.
- The PDP is giving away one pair of tickets to the event! To enter, send an email to email@example.com with your name, email address, and phone number by Thursday, June 14 at 12:00 p.m.. One randomly chosen winner will be notified by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday.