This weekend at the Peoples Gas Holiday Market™
Thursday, December 7, 2017
30+ unique vendors you won’t find anywhere else in a cozy setting of illuminated European-style chalets brimming with high-quality gifts. Free parking continues Saturdays through December 23 at all Pittsburgh Parking Authority garages, making it even easier to come Downtown.
This week’s featured vendors:
- Gifts from Afar features a selection of nesting dolls, wooden-carved Santas, glass animals, amber jewelry, birchbark boxes, and more!
- Global Girl Gifts sells small bags, scarves, jewelry, leather journals, and small gift items. Products are sourced during trips overseas to Southeast Asia and bought from individual artisans and certified fair trade organizations.
- Helmut’s Strudl has delicious and fresh bratwurst, pretzels, strudels, hot chocolate, and apple cider.
Plus, don’t miss this week’s part-time vendors:
- The Milkshake Factory will be in the Market from December 8 – 10 selling delicious homemade hot chocolate and high-quality chocolates.
- You have one more day to catch Abandoned Pittsburgh, an ongoing photography project exploring the Steel City’s historical past through imagery! They will be at the Market until December 8.
Photos with Santa and BNY Mellon Season of Lights Show continue as well this weekend.
Also, don’t miss more free, live entertainment as you stroll around the market. View the entertainment lineup here. Want to be a part of the action? Sign up for our holiday karaoke contest! Every Monday and Tuesday evening through December 12, contestants will compete to move on to the grand finale on Monday, December 18, where one lucky winner will go home with a cash prize of $1,000. View official rules and sign up here.
And while you are at the Market, stop into Kathe Wolfhart’s shop to enter to win two free tickets to Germany on Condor Airlines!